Thank you for visiting our online financial aid office for Advanced Technology Institute. This site will help guide you through the financial aid process. Please click the Get Help in the menu above if you need help.
All steps must be completed in order to process your financial aid.
- FA User ID and Password. Your FA User ID and Password can be used each year to electronically apply for federal student aid and to access your Federal Student Aid records online.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Entrance Counseling – What you need and What to expect
- Master Promissory Note – What you need and What to expect
- Annual Student Loan Acknowledgement – What is it and What to Expect
After reviewing all the steps you can start the application process.
Please note that the school code for Advanced Technology Institute is 031275.
Parents – Parent Plus Loan
Available to parents of dependent students only. As a parent, you may wish to take advantage of this low interest federal loan program to help pay education expenses. Credit requirements apply.
What you need and What to expect
Graduates – Exit Counseling
Before you graduate, regulations require that you complete an exit counseling session. The counseling session provides information about how to manage your student loans after college.
Veterans – Applying for Benefits
The Department of Veterans Affairs offers their dedication and commitment to help veterans get the services they have earned. Our nation’s veterans deserve no less. The Department of Veterans Affairs continues to expand the forms that can be submitted online. We encourage you to take advantage of your GI Bill® Benefits*.
*This institution is approved to offer GI Bill® educational benefits by the Virginia State Approving Agency.
Congratulations on making the decision to continue your education with Advanced Technology Institute
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.