Students and alumni may request official transcripts of work completed at ATI by navigating to the Official Transcript Request Form or by submitting a written request that includes all the required information (see Required Information below).
Mail the transcript request form to the campus you attended (Attention: Transcript Request); all campus addresses are listed on the Official Transcript Request Form.
If you choose to submit a written request in lieu of the Official Transcript Request Form, the request must be sent to the campus you attended and include the following information.
- Student's name, date of birth and social security number
- Dates and campus location of attendance
- Student's permanent address and a daytime phone number
- Complete name and address of the person to whom the transcript is to be sent
- Payment or payment information
- Student's signature and date
Missing information may delay the processing of your request.